Friday, November 27, 2009

You may think that the world does not need you


You may think that the world does not need you
But it does.
For you are unique like no one who has ever been before or will come again.
No one can say your piece,
speak your voice,
smile your smile,
or shine your light.
No one can take your place, for it is yours alone to fill and if you
are not there to shine your light
Who knows how many travelers will lose their way as they try to pass
by your empty place in the darkness.

--Anonymous


Another wonderful quote from Kellie at yoga class. I wanted to read it at Thanksgiving, but I couldn't find it in the madly packed car.


(It makes me want to put on the holiday lights as soon as dusk falls. In this photo you can see neighbors down the street have their trees lit up, too.

Oh I love holiday lights.

So what if my electric bill rockets up this time of year, damnit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment