Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MY NAME ISN'T GEORGIA! IT'S......


Mayumi
Butterscotch Butternut Cocoa
Baby Heart
Shooting Star
Snow (a reindeer)
Sour cream (A boy!)


Georgia has been tormenting us ever since she saw my friend's sweet little girl Mayumi in a slide show last week.
"I'm her." she declared.
and she stuck with it for a day or two.
They even tried to keep up at school, calling her Mayumi after she rejected the familiar Georgia. Her teacher helpfully wrote the new name down (because sometimes Georgia forgets her new name and then she is really miserable! "What's my name again? WHAT'S MY NAME??")

Then she switched to Butterscotch Butternut Cocoa and that was a bit much.
Now they're coming quicker and quicker so we have no time to adjust.
We're all sick of the tiny rejection you feel each time she responds to a loving inquiry with, "I'M NOT GEORGIA!"

So tonight she is sour cream, a boy.
Rob and Lily are sick of the whole game and are calling her Georgia.
I think sour cream is kind of fun, but I can't sustain any more switches.

1 comment: