Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lily's around

But she hides from the camera. Here she is lunging under the table at Amy's. She is usually blurry. She's wearing her awesome $4 hat from Ocean State Job Lots where we went for the first time last weekend.



Here is a gorgeous art project she brought home. I love it so much, but it has two sides and I can't bear to put one against the wall.

How would I pick which one to see?

The one with the "time masen" (time machine) or the one with "cave with a shiny diamond."

So beautiful!

She is something else.




















I opened the drawer looking for a spoon when I got home from work last night and found these firm reminders.
She does like some things to be just right.

She doesn't like to be late and, now that she can tell time; she watches the clock.
She missed the bus last week so now she wants to be out there, waiting on the hill, 20 minutes early.

Riveting to see how a child becomes herself; to wonder what you caused and what would have been there no matter what.....

2 comments:

  1. I love the art work!

    I am firm believer in the fact that they each have their own innate personalities.

    My two couldn't be more different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I know, mine really are such different interesting little people!

    ReplyDelete