Friday, October 30, 2009

Video capabilities



Georgia's school had a Halloween party on Friday at 8:30am. It seemed like a good idea until I was falling to sleep late on Thursday, secretly hoping the girls would forget (8:30am is early!)
Of course they were up at 7am getting their costumes on and pouncing on me in bed. Off we went and lucky we did, because my friend was there who has the same camera (Her savvy friend who works at Google recommended it to her as a decent entry level camera and I decided to skip research and just trust the stranger.) I have liked my camera once I read the manual, but I guess I didn't read it too closely because I didn't know it had video. Today my friend showed me the button and I got a clip of Georgia trying to eat a bagel off a string.
I have been pining for a digital video camera because our camcorder is ancient.
It is a thrilling development.

No comments:

Post a Comment