Monday, October 5, 2009

Cyclocross in Gloucester

There's Rob racing in the plastic raincoat on Saturday morning and the spectator girls in their damp pink. Georgia was really cold and wet; Lily's coat is lined with fleece so she fared better.





Rob race this weekend was in Glouchester so we stayed nearby at my parent's. The girls and I were very devoted fans who got there at 8:40am both Saturday and Sunday to see Rob ride a big muddy course in 3-4 loops in 40 minutes. We shook cowbells and blew horns. I generally feel very nervous he's going to wipe out on some muddy pass (which does happen to riders alot in these races!) and get a concussion, but I try to be supportive and not wince or look overly frightened.

There's him and his bike after the race.








Here he's dried off and hydrated holding Georgia. My parents and their dog Lefty are in the backgroud.
















No comments:

Post a Comment