Monday, October 19, 2009

Reiki Training

Had a wonderful weekend at the hospital getting some new tools for my Reiki practice. It was sort of surreal to be at my hospital meditating and talking about crystals in an abandoned empty unit. The hospital has a program to teach Reiki and provide it to patients, but I got my earlier training years ago in a quiet farmhouse with Libby Barnett http://www.reikienergy.com/

This weekend we were taught how to do psychic surgery and make a crystal grids that continuously send Reiki. I must admit I was unsure about the psychic surgery. We were all a bit nervous and our teachers told us they themselves had laughed hysterically the first time they did it. So, with that relaxed and curious attitude; I told my fellow student about my back pain; gave it a color, shape and sound and described those characteristics to her. Then she pulled it out of me using a technique that made us giggle. I "knew" it wouldn't work (my disk is herniated and the vague burning pain has become my norm.) But when she was done, my pain was gone! I was amazed. I heard other people in the room exclaiming about shifts they felt in their bodies.
I can't wait to try things out and learn more.
I want to set up my crystal grid, but I have to find a place where the children won't knock it onto the floor within 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment