Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rowdy kids at Grandparent's


We stayed at my parents and walked to the field at dusk.



Both the girls were rowdy after being in the car and enduring rain at the race. This is Lily in her crazy adult clothing-swap shirt. Shortly after this photo she got in trouble for trying to tackle me.






Here's Lily peforming her climbing trick at my parents. This has historically been the doorway where it was done by my brother when he was a kid. It must have some sort of perfect dimensions that create climbing allure.



She's wearing a dress my mother made me for the first day of 3rd or 4th grade. I remember loving the red jeweled buttons.



Lily really enjoys my parent's house; looking through all the treasures and things saved from when my siblings and I were young. Later, she came down the hall in a bridesmaid's dress of my sisters from 1974.

No comments:

Post a Comment