Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reiki crystal grid


Here is the Reiki crystal grid I finally put together today.

The level three Reiki class I attended a couple weeks ago gave us information on setting it up.
http://www.reiki.org/
The symbol underneath the crystals is an antahkarana, which is an ancient symbol that is said to focus energy and stimulate healing.

It is a lovely sight on my windowsill; hopfully the children won't flip the whole thing over.

There are 6 clear quarts crystals facing the center stone which is a quartz stone called and Isis crystal. Silver Moon Adornments in Brattleboro sells crystals and feng shui items. The woman who owns the store is very kind and welcoming; she has an elderly beagle there named Buddy who amuses the children while I admire the stones, crystals, candles and jewelry.

She told me about the Isis crystal and I looked it up on-line when I got home. It is a crystal that puts you in touch with the Goddess and feminine power. Sounds good.

The grid will allow me to send Reiki continuously, which is exciting. I love sending distant Reiki to the kids when they are at school, Rob is at a bike race or a to varying people in need. It can be hard to get to everybody and I often feel spaced out after I send it; it can be hard to then get back to work or clean the kitchen and make dinner.

This will allow me to send it non-stop if I do a re-charging of the grid everyday.
Cool.
I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

1 comment: