Thursday, October 7, 2010

What do I do now?

I pulled this card from the Goddess Oracle when I asked for some wisdom.

http://www.kriswaldherr.com/decks/gid/index.html



(All contents © Kris Waldherr 2008. All rights reserved.

Kris Waldherr, the artist who makes these cards said I could put them on my blog as long as I included this link to her facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/l/;KrisWaldherr.com. )


So, without my third child obsession guiding my thoughts and plans, I have new space and openess.


And I'm not sure what to do with it.


I am trying to take a breather and not get attached to some other obsession.


Today I wondered, in a hopeful and peaceful way, "What do I do now?"
and I got a card and a horoscope about webs, connection and spiders. Hmmm


Horoscope link to Free Will Astrology.

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
This morning I had to interrupt my meditation on your horoscope. I'd studied the astrological configurations and said my usual prayer, asking for guidance to come up with the oracle you need most. But nothing had occurred to me yet, and it was time to leave the house for an appointment. As I closed the door behind me, I was still in deep thought about you. Then my face hit something gauzy, and I pulled back. Overnight, a spider had spun a huge web spanning the entire porch frame. I'd knocked it a bit off-kilter, but it was still intact. "That's got to be an omen," I thought to myself as I stooped under it and continued on my way. An omen of what? A little voice in my head gave the answer: Sagittarius is ready to merge more directly with the great web of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment