Saturday, May 15, 2010

Working

alot this week.
I needed the money.
Lots of staying late and going in extra.

Trouble with the balance of life, time and money.
I work too much and then I get tired, grumpy and miss my family.
But if I don't work enough then I don't have enough money and I get stressed out.

A highlight of the week was when Nooni poked her head into the patient's room where I was trying to get the screaming baby calmed down and said seriously, "Dr. Hendry is on the phone for you. I didn't know if you wanted to take the call?" Rob, my husband, whose last name is Hendry, who is not a doctor, was on the phone. I said I'd call him back, but it made me chuckle.

It will be nice to pay off some bills.
It is taking more time and effort to organize my finances than I had hoped.
I don't like to sit down and look at what we spend and earn, so then I don't.
Uggh, I'll keep trying.

At work and I just heard the first birdcall. Loud. A robin?
4:10 am. That's early, birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment