Saturday, May 22, 2010

Uggggh!

Lily got sent to the principal's office for having a big fight with her dear friend! My writing essay I had worked on for a long while got rejected. And I have a sore throat with a busy week ahead.

Ugggh!

I pulled this card from the Goddess Oracle when I asked for some wisdom.

http://www.kriswaldherr.com/decks/gid/index.html


(



(All contents © Kris Waldherr 2008. All rights reserved.Kris Waldherr, the artist who makes these cards said I could put them on my blog as long as I included this link to her facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/l/;KrisWaldherr.com. )


Well,

That's interesting.

I tried to be OK with being uncomfortable.

I tried to tell myself it would all work out one way or another.

I sent Reiki to the whole mess and prayed for peace.

Then I peeked at my horoscope.

Also interesting

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/sagittarius.html

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
Sufi holy man Ibn 'Ata Allah was speaking about prayer when he said the following: "If you make intense supplication and the timing of the answer is delayed, do not despair of it. His reply to you is guaranteed; but in the way He chooses, not the way you choose, and at the moment He desires, not the moment you desire." While I don't claim to be able to perfectly decipher the will of the divine, my astrological research suggests that you will soon get a definitive answer to a question you've been asking for a long time. It may come softly and quietly, though, and from a direction you don't expect, and with a nuance or two that'll test your reflexes.

We'll see what happens.

Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment