Friday, May 28, 2010

Pirate Georgia

poked herself in the eye last night or that's what she told us this morning when her eye was tearing. All day it was bothering her on and off and I waited for the pedi office to call me back. But they had no power so they finally punted me to Dr Zinn who fit us in at 5pm.

I thought I was being paranoid because her eyeball wasn't red and she was fine most of the time. He looked with two different otoscopes and saw nothing, but then he used a tiny drop of fluorescent dye and there was a little chunk out of her beautiful colored eye!

"There it is! At three O'clock!" he said. Dr. Zinn is so calm and kind; the girls loved him.

He said it should heal quickly, gave us a script for ointment and gave her an eye patch,

which got us a sticker wherever we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment