Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stolen time


Yoga class canceled!. Here’s the locked door handle of the beautiful community center in Northport. I walked briskly up the street to the yoga class with my mat and tea (along with several other disappointed ladies.) The teacher had a note posted that she was away at a workshop. Uggh. It takes great effort to get out of the house, showered and dressed in dry clothes. I came home to an empty house and am trying to relax even though a bulldozer is re-grading the dirt road outside.

Time has slowed down; I am getting some reading done. Hooray.

I am reading Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson, which is going to have me eating and working out like a caveperson. It’s interesting and he is having a challenge starting Aug 3rd that Rob and I are going to do.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/

It makes me want to eat lots of chewy bread before I begin. (Neanderthals apparently didn’t eat bread)

I am also finally reading Harry Potter Half Blood Prince which I read for three hours last night. Fun! I’m hoping to finish and see the movie this week.



Ahhh, they’re done re-grading the road and it feels suddenly very silent and serene. I’m going to find them all now. It looks like the sun is poking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment