Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks at work!

I saw the fireworks from the third floor of the hospital at work tonight, which was fun.
There was quite a crowd out in the streets below.

I'm sleepy after working the weekend.
Now I'm just waiting for the dog to do her business outside and then I'll go to bed.
Ahhh bed.

At the last minute tonight, at 9pm, I called Rob and told him work was quiet and he should bring the girls in to see the fireworks with me. But they were already asleep...
Maybe next year.

The moon was big and beautiful in the quiet sky after the noisy fireworks.

So nice to have a clear night after so much rain.



2 comments:

  1. We watched the fireworks last night from our usual spot at a friend's house near Poet's Seat. The big, beautiful moon was so distracting that I found myself staring at it instead of the fireworks! I loved how you could see the smoke from the fireworks from the reflection of the moon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was lovely! I hadn't thought of why i noticed the smoke more than usual and it was the moonlight!

    ReplyDelete