Thursday, November 3, 2011

Snowy Day

A walk with Cookie and the girls on the golf course. Cookie was in heaven!

Last night when I was at work, the power was out and it was cold and dark outside, Cookie decided to sneak out and not come when the family called her. They were all cold, hysterical and furiously frustrated with her, so they called me at work. Totally stressed me out.
She finally came in and they all went to bed in front of the wood stove.
I got home the next morning and they were all still annoyed with her.
I took her to the golf course and she ran away from me, too. Luckily I brought some rotisserie chicken and tempted her back, but at one point she stole Georgia's mitten and ran away with it. She tossed it in the air and bolted around us. It really pissed me off.

She had been good about coming when we called her, but I think it all went wrong when she got loose to chase the chickens. Now she sneaks out around us as we go in and out of the slowly closing back door. She is rascally and obsessed. Lord help us. I had no idea how taxing our Cookie would be.

\







Deep snow photos I took for the relatives in Florida! No one around here would be impressed, but my nieces in Florida were very jealous my girls got three snow days in October.



















Getting a little stir crazy! Note the leaking air mattress in the background and the wild eyes of the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment