Saturday, November 26, 2011

Skip the beginning

From Free Will Astrology this week for my fellow Sagittarians!
http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
"It is a tremendous act of violence to begin anything," said Sagittarian poet Rainer Maria Rilke. "I am not able to begin. I simply skip what should be the beginning." I urge you to consider trying that approach yourself, Sagittarius. Instead of worrying about how to launch your rebirth, maybe you should just dive into the middle of the new life you want for yourself. Avoid stewing interminably in the frustrating mysteries of the primal chaos so you can leap into the fun in full swing.

I have been wondering how to start my new career being an energy healer. Hmmm, maybe I should just jump in? What would that look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment