Friday, November 11, 2011

Packing up


















I worked late the night before my trip to Pleasure Camp and came home to a gorgeous full moon. I was tired but I had so much packing, cleaning and planning to do so I could disappear for 3 days!

List list.
Pack pack.
Plan plan.


I set out at 11:11 on 11/11/11. Oooh I love that. I had been looking forward to the big 11/11/11 day (as my readers know I am a big fan of 11:11) so it felt quite magical to be taking a road trip to a weekend filled with transformation, Hooray!





















I borrowed Rob's phone for the weekend. I pretend to be a Luddite and like the quiet and moments of solitude I get as someone who does not own a cell phone, but I really liked having one. It felt like my little buddy, which might be the problem, but it was fun. On the drive I listened to Healing with the Masters with Jennifer McLean http://www.healingwiththemasters.com/

who is lovely woman with an interview show online that I like. She did a big prayer circle for 11/11/11 and had us imagine moving through a portal. There were 10,000 of us on the line and in person and I got quite spacey and blissed out as I drove along in Connecticut traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment