Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Horoscope

from Free Will astrology

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/sagittarius.html

I like this horoscope. It's very practical in taking care of the physical: sleep, eat , meditate. I am hoping to create a grounded place for me to take off from this year.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) I hope you will get more sleep in 2010. And eat better food, too. And embark on some regimen like meditation that will reduce your stress levels. In general, Sagittarius, I hope you will learn a lot more about what makes your body function at optimum levels, and I hope you will diligently apply what you learn. That doesn't mean I think you should be an obsequiously well-behaved pillar of the community. On the contrary, what I'm envisioning is that by taking better care of yourself you will make yourself strong enough to run wilder and freer.

And here is the card I picked for the coming year.
Hmmmm


All contents © Kris Waldherr 2008. All rights reserved.

Kris Waldherr, the artist who makes these cards said I could put them on my blog as long as I included this link to her facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/l/;KrisWaldherr.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment