Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Dear Georgia!!



Oh My!
Georgia turned 4 years old.
She loves to open presents and had a very passionate and intense week.

By the end of the week the rest of us were ready for the birthday festivities to be done.

"Is it my birthday? When is my party? Am I going to get presents? I want to open presents!"













She had maraschino cherries on her chocolate cake on her actual birthday. Then we watched baby videos of her and Lily on the TV. She has some sadness and anxiety about getting older. She loves babies and desperately either wants a baby or wants to be a baby. She has a hard time figuring out which. The videos made her cry longingly, "Mama, I wish I was a baby. I wish I was a baby again." she wept in my lap so we had to find more recent videos where we could laugh at her toddling around.


She had a pool party with friends from school and town. She loves to swim and jump off the diving board. Really she just wanted to open her presents the whole time and then was do devastated when they were all gone and the finale of her birthday week was over.



Here she is looking so grow-up!
Happy Birthday dear Georgia; may your wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment