Friday, August 28, 2009

Wellspring House



Writing writing.

Going through all my files.

Finding what I want to work on sending out, writing and revising.

Discovering stuff I really like that I had dismissed or forgotten

Finding tons of stuff that is repetitive and incoherent from my newly postpartum days

“I need more money. I love my babies. Why do I have to go to work?” over and over.....I know, not really that different from now.

I am missing the girls and Rob, but so thankful to have this time to toss out the crap and focus on the next phase of my writing life.

Time is flying, but it is so nice not to have to obsessively look at the clock.

Hooray to my mother for watching the girls and being so supportive.

Cheers to Rob and the girls for grudgingly letting me go..




It is a lovely serene home. There is so much freedom to do as you like: eat anytime, sleep anytime, shower anytime; whatever it takes to get your creative work done. What an amazing place.

No comments:

Post a Comment