Friday, June 12, 2009

I Don't Want to Live on the Moon

We've been playing this alot lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9OVTfgVJ8Y

I love Aaron Neville sitting there in his dolphin shirt and dangling earring hitting the high notes with Ernie.


I've been having travel urges lately and wondering when I'll go wandering again.
This song helps ground me in the joy of just visiting somewhere and then coming home.
Now I just have to get the funds and the focus to actually go somewhere.
Here's to it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic. You have an eye, lady!!! I also love that song. We have a board book with the words to this song, and the boys have always loved my off-key rendition... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I hear Mr Neville singing it; I can't get that falsetto (is that a falsetto?) out of my head for days! I'm sure you're not off-key!

    ReplyDelete