Friday, June 26, 2009

Some PMS reminders

Here's a little list for me to look when I'm about to get my period:
  • Don't buy the sour cream and onion chips, even if they are organic and on sale.
  • Your sudden desire to bake a chocolate molten cake or chocolate chip cookies is not random and quaint; it is purely hormonal driven.
  • Do not judge your loved ones. Try to keep your mouth shut when feeling fiercely foul. You will regret saying nasty things while you are in the throws of PMS. (And Rob might look at you sideways and say, "When are you getting your period?" and you won't really know, but you will be deeply insulted and then two days later you will get your period. (Keep this from him))
  • You are not depressed and your life is filled with meaning; you're even quite happy, just wait 24 hours and see.
  • No big decisions for the above mentioned 24 hours of PMS temper.
  • No onion rings, cheeseburgers or Lindt balls-they don't make you feel any better, just slightly nauseous and still rancid tempered.
  • Hang in there.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite photo of you, ever! Thanks for making me laugh. "Random and quaint" is the way I like to think of a lot of my predilections, but you're right, they're usually not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you like the photo. Rob seems to only take pictures of me when I'm eating.

    ReplyDelete