Thursday, August 29, 2013

Decanting Balsam Oil

I've been making massage oil from Balsam for many years.  It is amazing for relaxing muscles, relieving pain and stressed nerves. It is helpful when rubbed on chests for colds and coughs.  It has a very warm soothing smell of pine needles that reminds many of people of Christmas trees.  I'm making an extra batch this summer because I have a very satisfied customer, a 90 year old father of a coworker. 


He wrote a very sweet testimonial that I wanted to share.
"For some time I've been having trouble with my shoulder. I almost bought out all the drug stores of their "Icy Hot" which turned out to do nothing for my arthritic shoulder.  The more I used the sorer it got.  Finally one evening my daughter brought home a bottle of Crow Lady Healing Balsam Oil for me to try.  it was the best thing she could have done.  After rubbing 2 applications on my shoulder, all aches and pains have disappeared.  it is a beautiful product and works wonders.  You should put it on all shelves in every store.  It is wonderful and  I recommend it to anyone with sore shoulders to use it.  believe me it is a wonderful product.  Just look for Crow Lady Healing, it is produced by a Registered Nurse who is a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist.  Take my word folks, once you use it, you'll come back for more."



So, I'm sterilizing some bottles and putting up some oil to keep him happy!  It needs to spend a few days on my Reiki grid to get charged up with healing Reiki energy once it's bottled up and then it will be ready for use!

Let me know if you'd like a bottle!  It's $6 for a 2 ounce bottle and $12 for 4 ounces.  You can email me at crowladyhealing@gmail.com or leave me a comment!



1 comment:

  1. yes keth i know the benefits of balsam oils are tremendous and as you do if it is made by natural ways the effects turns to doubles.

    ReplyDelete