Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Angel stained glass!

I skipped out on work and partook in a free angel-reading phone call with a woman I had heard on-line and really enjoyed. (Candie Michelle of Diamond Light Oneness)

I looked up and saw this angel stained glass in a Greenfield Church as I sat in my car drinking tea holding the cell phone to my ear.

When she finally got to me.

It was great!
Funny!
Interesting and confounding!

I asked her about why I see 11:11 all the time and wondered what it meant. She had all sorts of things to say about how angels communicate with numbers, crystals, Akashic records, guardian angles and other nifty things.

I came home and warned Rob I might be plunging off the deep end into a world of crystal healing and angels and he didn't seem surprised.



Angel Whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment