Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Me (with my mother's day orange roses) at EK the frozen yogurt place where we went on Sat eve in NYC. I took the photo myself because I loved the colors of the place with the roses. Rob was busy wolfing down his $5 yogurt, while the children cried (Lily, about the dogshit cleaning napkin that she put on the table which Rob grabbed to wipe his face, yelling in horror when he realized it's previous job. Georgia because she wanted a chocolate ice cream with sprinkles (which is not an otion at EK))












Today I took a picture of these Forget-Me-Nots is my neighbor's yard. I love their yellow eye! I have tried to grow them several times, with no luck. My neighbor is going to give me seeds from her happy plants this fall. They were my Grandmother's favorite flowers.
Here is a link to the funny beautifully done video that MomsRising.org
put together for Mother's Day. Wonderful work ladies!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment