Sunday, September 16, 2012

More surgery prep

Here are all my carrier oils that I get to choose from when I'm making a blend.  I've got them on my Antahkarana symbol that I laminated so it will protect my desk.  Here's an excerpt from the article on these ancient symbols from William Rand's Reiki webpage

"The Antahkarana is an ancient healing and meditation symbol that has been used in Tibet and China for thousands of years. It is a powerful symbol and simply by having it in your presence, it will create a positive affect on the chakras and aura. When doing healing work, it focuses and deepens the actions of the healing energies involved. When meditating with the symbol on your person or close by, it automatically creates what the Taoists call the great microcosmic orbit wherein spiritual energies travel up the spine, over the crown chakra, then down through the front of the body to the root chakra and back up again continuously moving around and around. This action balances the chakras and prevents too much energy building up in one or more chakras.  "
http://www.reikiwebstore.com/ProductPage.cfm?ProductID=297&CategoryID=6

Here are my completed products on my Reiki grid.  I made a peppermint hand sanitizer with alot of germ killing oils to avoid infection.  I've been learning that essential oils like Juniper Berry, Palmarosa, Ravintsara, Lemongrass, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus  have tremendous bacteria, virus and fungus-killing abilities.  Also essential oils are naturally varied because each batch is different depending on where and how they were grown, so the germs can't adapt to them like they can to the uniform synthetic antibacterial products.

I made a sleep spray with calming oils, a livening spray for uplifting and a roll on with jojoba and coconut oil for soothing sleep.  I also made 2 inhalers, one peppermint for nausea and and a bergamont for post-surgical depression.


Here is Rose Hip Seed Oil I got from Elizabeth Van Buren
http://www.elizabethvanburen.com/
because it is amazing for skin and scar healing.  I made a wound healing oil to put around my incision  made with Rose Hip Seed Oil and essential oils of True Lavender and Frankincense in my exciting violet glass bottle I got from Ananda Apothocary

Here's what their website says about this special glass:
http://www.anandaapothecary.com/bottles.html#
"Miron Glass of Switzerland had created bottles which essentially completely block all ultraviolet light rays from contacting your essential oils, carriers and blends, except a very specific frequency of violet light that scientific research has shown to enhance the natural therapeutic potential of plant materials and extracts (including essential oils). The bottles are very attractive as well -- high tech in every way!"


I'll bring them all in my little pouch so I can sniff and apply them while I'm in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment