Friday, September 14, 2012

Dream

When I was camping Labor Day weekend I had a power dream.  I woke up buzzing with energy and excitement.

It was short.

In it I was driving in my car up a dark road in Gill.  I turned down a dark road and drove up a hill for a bit.

In the dream I was excited, anticipating something.

Then In front of me was a pile of something furry in the center of the road.

Then it got up and trotted away from me and my headlights.

It was heading into the woods.

I couldn't quite tell what creature it was, it was small and furry, trotting confidently; then it stopped and looked over it's right shoulder at me.

It was a baby fox or baby coyote.

It was beckoning me to follow!
To follow into the woods.
At night.


Then Georgia said something and woke me up.

I was going to follow that creature.

What does it mean.
I felt half in dream for a bit.  I felt so much energy whirring through me; I knew it meant something, but what?
And was it a fox or a coyote?

Tonight on my way home from work I saw something shiny on the side of the entrance ramp on the highway.  It was glowing eyes trotting toward me, low to the ground.  I figured skunk or possom and slowed down and who should cross my headlights, but a little fox, greyish with a reddish tip to its tail, maybe it was a coyote?  It was carrying something in its mouth and passed in front of my car and out of sight.

It looked exactly like the creature in my dream from two weeks ago!



No comments:

Post a Comment