Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring Equinox!


The lady's Mantle is poking out from under the dark leaves.
It pains me to leave home at such a beautiful time!
The frogs are singing, the bats are flying and our plum tree is on the edge of blossom!

Oh well!
Happy Spring.

I'm packing (or avoiding packing by writing this) and thinking of the quote from Anne Morrow Lindbergh:

“Is there anything as horrible as starting on a trip? Once you’re off, that’s all right, but the last moments are earthquake and convulsion, and the feeling that you are a snail being pulled off your rock.”

This snail is trying to pack but it requires alot of brain power and I've jammed so much work and organizing until the last minute that my back hurts and I think I'd better just go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment