Thursday, January 14, 2010

Amherst College Museum of Natural History




We actually went here a couple of weeks ago, but I just downloaded the photos. The museum was elegant, educational and free. I wondered why I hadn't been before but then Georgia got squirmy and bored and LOUD and I realized why.


I love the photo of Lily; the hot cocoa on her face, her sweet hands up against her chest. We were having a difficult morning, everyone stir crazy and sick of winter. The girls had been loud and unruly in the coffee shop. Thank goodness we gave the museum a try because it saved us from a tedious cold afternoon at home.







Rob thinks his faces are funny; he doesn't pose compliantly when I ask him to smile. I liked this one, though, with the marble bust in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment