Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Angelica archangelica

My beautiful Angelica plant is towering over me this year.  I planted it at the threshold to the house and it is thriving.


This plant is special in many ways, one of them is that it creates two totally different essential oils with different properties; one from the seeds and one from the root.  The essential oils are too difficult for me to extract, but I am going to make a flower essence from the big blooming flower.

The flower essence of Angelica helps to open and connect to the spiritual world, especially the angels;
http://www.anandaapothecary.com/fes-north-american-flower-essences/angelica-flower-essence.html

I like having it at the entrance to my house, surrounded by its own little halo of gnats and buzzy bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment