Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Seeds


Hi there,
I've been gone for a long time.  I got behind in regularly updating this blog around October and never found the time to catch up. This was the longest gap in my blogging here since I started in late 2008. I didn't know if I would ever catch up or if the urge was gone, but I missed it. I love to look back and see all that we've been doing. It is a way to remember and acknowledge some of the beauty and chaos of everyday life as it passes by so quickly.  
So, I did some catching up.



I've been busy with my business Crow Lady Healing
and trying to figure out how to integrate that into my life.  
                                                    
I hope you have been well.
It's nice to be back.




         Really? It seems impossible we would need these anytime soon.

                                           
                                                                          But we will.




2 comments:

  1. So so glad to see new postings - I've missed your musings and photos and treasures. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear! So great to see you last night!

    ReplyDelete