Thursday, November 18, 2010

Martha Beck talks to me!!

My friend Julie called a few weeks ago to say Martha beck, one of my favorite people, was asking for life coaching questions on facebook!
I wrote a question and then sort of forgot to keep checking my usually-ignored facebook account.
Today Julie called to say, "She answered you!" Hooray. It was so fun to sit down and hear Martha's words of wisdom addressed to me! Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKE1dZUFEUo&feature=email


My friend Kate and I are turning 40 in the next few weeks. We were talking about it this summer and she said something that inspired me. (Paraphrasing her) She said, "If we're lucky we'll live to be around 80, so we're at the halfway point. We have the whole other half of our lives to live! But, for it to be really great, we have to take care of ourselves.Being healthy fulfilled will make all the difference; making the next half of our lives really amazing."

It hit me that now is the time to really focus on prioritizing what is important to me, especially health as my 40th birthday approaches.

I pulled this card from the Goddess Oracle when I asked for some insight.

http://www.kriswaldherr.com/decks/gid/index.html




(All contents © Kris Waldherr 2008. All rights reserved.

Kris Waldherr, the artist who makes these cards said I could put them on my blog as long as I included this link to her facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/l/;KrisWaldherr.com. )


Diana (or Artemis in Greek Mythology) is one of my favorite Goddesses. The Goddess of the moon and childbirth. I like the idea of being on a hunt for what brings me strength.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out my dear. Love this update. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete