Saturday, April 4, 2009

Remember what you wanted to be


was the bumper sticker I saw yesterday. It was the first time I'd ever come across it. Then I saw it on two different cars!



I remembered that long ago, before I became a nurse, I wanted to help injured birds. I volunteered with an organization that helped raptors rehabilitate after injury. I held tiny saw whet owls and huge great horned owls while someone changed their bandages. I loved it.



I think the idea of crow lady is about those birds.


I have a vision of me with a crow perched on my head.


I wonder if the crow is my muse or genius?

I just watched a great lecture on creativity by Elizabeth Gibert and she talked about sharing the pressure to create with a mysterious helper...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86x-u-tz0MA

No comments:

Post a Comment