Thursday, April 17, 2014

Really?


 Well, that was a surprise!  We woke up to 2 inches of wet gorgeous infuriating snow.  I was annoyed but the girls were really angry.  Dropping them off at school Georgia and I saw a beautiful flock of cedar waxwings on an ornamental fruit tree in the front of the school. Such sweet beautiful birds. I've read about them being seen passing the fruit down the line to the next bird in a very polite manner and they sometimes get tipsy and flop out of trees after eating fermented fruit.  I'm a big fan of them, but I haven't seen them in a few years.



They look like yellow cardinals with a
 little face mask.
 The daffodils are still getting ready to bloom and the plum tree looks similar to when it is in bloom! Soon, it will be petals, not snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment