Friday, August 10, 2012

Fiddlehead artisan supply



http://www.fiddleheadartisansupply.com/

What an amazing new store in Belfast.  The colors and layout were so gorgeous, I just wanted to walk around and enjoy it, but the girls wanted everything in sight. (OK just fabric and the makings for woolen dolls.)  Money is tight, between my working less and spending money on things like acupuncture, meds, office visits and cranial sacral treatments.  With the pain I've been in, I know I had to do all those things but they add up.   We felt like we really needed a vacation this year, but as the week comes to a close, I am reminded I have to pay the mortgage and the bills when I get home. I cannot spend $100 on glorious fabric and fluffy natural wool for doll making supplies.  The girls were upset that I was cranky and giving them a lecture so we all skulked out without the makings for some life changing craft project.  Oh well.  Maybe next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment