Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rejection

I'm pulling it together to start sending out queries for a memoir and a children's book I've written. In the past I've have endured many rejections and no-replies, but it always takes me a day or two to recover. I endure processing and pondering and then finally carry on. Yesterday I mustered up organizational spirit and courage to send out my book to an interested agent and she nicely rejected me a few hours later.
So, after today's prompt rejection I thought I'd like to speed through the whole processing part and just move on without the anguish.

I went to The Goddess Oracle and asked for a card to help me move through it quicker.

http://www.kriswaldherr.com/decks/gid/index.html






The Japanese goddess Benzai-ten iis believed to bring happiness and wealth—appropriately, the middle syllable of her name, zai, means “talent” or “wealth” in Japanese. Sometimes the goddess is portrayed with eight arms bearing open hands, symbolizing her many talents and all-encompassing generosity.Benzai-ten’s realm lies beneath the beautiful waters of Lake Biwa. Water is a universal symbol for wealth, usually of the financial kind. To be able to share one’s talents with the world in exchange for personal wealth is the happiest of situations.



* * *



This Goddess Inspiration Oracle card was randomly chosen for you to reflect your day. It presents 80 goddesses from around the globe with inspiring messages and empowering stories of the Divine Feminine

All contents © Kris Waldherr 2008. All rights reserved.



Kris Waldherr, the artist who makes these cards said I could put them on my blog as long as I included this link to her facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/l/;KrisWaldherr.com.

Anyway, I really like this card I pulled and I am going to try to remind myself of her when I get downtrodden. Carry On!

No comments:

Post a Comment