Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Rob Brezney's astrology update for this week


According to expert gerontologists, Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards (a Sagittarius) should have passed on to the next world a decade ago. The man has abused his body so thoroughly, his continued survival is a mystery. You're currently in an excellent position to achieve equally stupendous feats of persistence yourself, Sagittarius. More than ever before, you have a dogged capacity to keep pushing -- even in areas where you've been flighty or sketchy in the past. I'd say this is an excellent time to deepen your commitment to your dreams in very practical ways.

see link for Rob Brezney's fun horoscopes
http://freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/


Very exciting I can cut and paste!!

I think I'm going to need some "stupendous feats of persistance" in the coming year to keep my dreams flying in the air.


I have been having a lot of fun practicing the violin; the other day during the lesson when we were playing the same phrase over and over, I thought, "OH-I'm happy, really happy." It was a deep contented feeling.


I have been waking up in the middle of the night, lifting my head to look at the red numbers on my clock radio, "Is it time to get up?" Several times it has been 11:11 or 4:44 which are magical numbers for me. I sigh as I lay my head back down, I feel blessed and visited, but also puzzled, "What am I supposed to do with that?" Am I supposed to get up and go outside like in that Rumi poem.


The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.
You must ask for what you really want. Don’t go back to sleep.
People are going back and forth across the doorsillwhere the two worlds touch.
The door is round and open. Don’t go back to sleep.
–Rumi



So far I've been going back into quiet sleep.


I've been listening to Byron Katie's 6 cd set. Holy crap! It is so intense to hear her just breaking al the walls of shit down in that loving amused voice.

http://www.thework.com/video_cancer.asp

I realized all I can do is try to be present with love. That can be all for now.

Maybe next week I'll find the round door.

No comments:

Post a Comment